13 April 2010

..when love mis-called !

Kavya quickly goes through her phonebook, calls up Nisha and waits until she hears the other line pick up.

Myspace_Love_Quotes_18 “Nisha, I don’t know what to do, I really don’t. I love him so much and I don’t think he thinks of me that way. I mean, whenever I see him or think of him, I can’t help it; this smile comes across my face. Sometimes when he notices me smiling, he smiles back. That’s when my knees turn to jello and I get butterflies in my stomach. Nishant is so caring and considerate. Well, actually, I don’t deserve him. He’s too nice for me, I mean, look at all the girls that fall for him. I could never be one of those. They are all so pretty and bubbly and, and … But you know, whenever I think of him or see him, I can’t help it, I smile. He called me the other day about some homework. I made a complete fool of myself. I’m so embarrassed. I stuttered the whole time, but he was so sweet and just kept talking and making me feel better. He’s so perfect Nisha, I don’t deserve him, so why do I keep wishing and praying that he will notice me, why?............Nisha? Nisha are you there… HELLO?”

“This isn’t Nisha.”

Petrified, Kavya asks, “Who is this?”

“This is the guy whose smile turns your knees to jello and everything you just said, is what I’ve been wanting to say since the day I met you ... I am as crazy about you too Kavya; and I am Nishant not your friend Nisha.” :)

For some love is easy and quick – but for Nishant and Kavya this is the beginning of a lifelong relationship, or just the beginning of a flash fire that burnt itself out rather quickly, it was really beautiful with all the colors of love !!

18 comments:

The Speaking Wood on April 13, 2010 at 10:19 AM said...

hmmmm...hmmmm...hmmmm....
This is talk straight from the heart, I don't think this should be jarred by literary impressions, hence mum is the word I have in mind. :)

Statutory Warning: fairy tales do not exist in real life!!!

The Speaking Wood on April 13, 2010 at 10:21 AM said...

PS: I love the painting on the header banner, it is almost dreamy :P

Ordinary Gal on April 13, 2010 at 3:02 PM said...

wt a co-incident. it was lovely.

Anonymous said...

This was really beautiful and cute post !!! I loved it ..SO very true and sweetly written !! Waitng for nxt :)

Shreya. on April 13, 2010 at 5:35 PM said...

if only such wonderful things happened in real life...-sigh-

till then i think your blog should suffice :)

Me on April 13, 2010 at 6:26 PM said...

:) :) Things we want to say

simply me on April 17, 2010 at 7:02 PM said...

and what the hell is nishant doing answering nisha's phone...something to worry about for sure!! :p

wolfie 402 on April 18, 2010 at 2:36 AM said...

I liked it. I thought it was kind of funny how she said all of that to him without knowing it. I thought his reply was sweet. If not somewhat freaky. ;)

Americanising Desi on April 18, 2010 at 2:45 AM said...

beautiful is too small a word to describe the magnificent portrayal of love

fivefeetsmall on April 18, 2010 at 2:08 PM said...

hehe!
good one..
loved it..
sometimes it's easier to say it wen u knw "the-one" isn't listening :P

sagar V on April 18, 2010 at 10:58 PM said...

love you say gives butterflies in ur stomach

paramveer on April 26, 2010 at 4:00 AM said...

hey nice one! some small mistakes sometimes makes life better...nisha nishant....LOLZ!!!

deepa kashyap on May 12, 2010 at 12:14 AM said...

ohh wat a b'ful coincidence :)

nice post.. loved it :D

Er. on May 24, 2010 at 6:59 PM said...

I love the header of your blog! :)

PS: A cute post!

Sopalakish on June 22, 2010 at 4:36 AM said...

This was sooo cuteeee!!!!!

:) on June 23, 2010 at 2:36 PM said...

just loved the situation....

The Enchantress on June 25, 2010 at 12:08 PM said...

hEY..U have a loveliee blog...
Loved dis post alottttttttt..dis is how gals actually go on talking about their crush...its very very romantic...

Fatima on April 17, 2011 at 1:46 PM said...

Ah! this is such a dreamy post...almost like a fairy tale, but do fairy tales exist ?? :)

Nice Blog...and pic painted is beautiful!

Keep Writing !

Take Care.

 

Tags

Get colored on facebook!

.. and he is in love !! Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template